NYE Inspired: LBD

I hope you're all enjoying the last few days of 2013 and are getting ready for a fun and stylish night tomorrow!  I still don't know exactly what I am going to be wearing, but this look was definitely an option.






Dress: Furor Moda (here) c/o / Shoes: Aldo (here
Bag: (old) Aldo (also love) / Bracelet: Oia Jules
Lipstick: Urban Decay Venom 


I've worn black dresses so many times, but there are always different ways to style them.  My favorite part about this dress in particular is it's unique design and one sleeve.  It's sexy but still classy and makes for a great NYE dress if you add a little sparkle.  It's really thin and unlined, so a slip has to worn underneath.  I wore my Victoria's Secret one again and thankfully the bra part came with removable straps.  Since I usually go for the black & gold combo, I wanted to switch it up with silver.  Fun sparkly shoes are always a great statement piece to add to an outfit along with jewelry. Instead of going with my typical red lip, I went with this purple shade to give it more of a "vamp" look.  Low side curls are becoming a new favorite hair style for me.  I usually do this when my hair is not cooperating :) 

It's so crazy that another year is coming to a close.  I'm planning to do a 2013 flashback post tomorrow to celebrate this past year one last time.  Thank you all so much for everything.  I love you guys <3

XO




0 comments:

Post a Comment