All That Glitters

Happy Friday! This is what I wore on Christmas Day to celebrate with my family :)










Leggings: Hue c/o / Blouse: Forever21 (here)
Shoes: Forever21 (also love)/ Clutch: Dynamite (here) c/o
Bracelet: (gifted) Alex & Ani/ Earrings: OASAP

I got these pants a few days before Christmas and knew that they would be perfect.  I've always been a fan of gold during the holiday season and I love how these pop.  They're such a great statement piece.  How fab are they?!  They are more like a legging pant with amazing stretch and are super comfortable to wear.  They were also the perfect choice because it was freezing!  I tried taking photos outside but couldn't do it.

I actually got this blouse last year as a Christmas present from my mom and only wore it once.  I love the studded details across the top and thought that they would be a great accent to the pants.  Taking the whole gold theme one step further, I used this glittery studded clutch that I am now obsessed with.  It also comes with a chain inside to use it over the shoulder if need be.  My sister got me this lovely N initial bracelet from Alex & Ani as one of my gifts this year.  I was recently introduced to this brand and love how their bracelets are meant to give positive energy.  Going into the new year, I really just want to continue to have a positive mind as much as possible.

As for my makeup, I also got the Naked3 palette from my sister this Christmas!  I really love all the pink tones and couldn't wait to start using them.  Since I typically wear browns and neutrals, the pink shades are a nice change for me.  They're still perfect for every day wear.  I also tried out this new lipstick shade for the first time.  It's super pink and a nice substitute for red :) I've made some fashion & beauty resolutions for 2014 and I just want to keep expanding and getting out of my "normal" routines to keep changing things up in every aspect.  

Happy Weekend!
<3





0 comments:

Post a Comment