New // iPhone 4S Covers By Sh-op.nl

DSC05135
Santa came early again! I received these 3 awesome iPhone 4S covers this morning, thanks to the Dutch / Swiss web shop Sh-op.nl. Ever since Apple launched the iPhone 5 and 5S, I have noticed that stores are stocking less covers for the iPhone 4 / 4S. Panic attack! I don't have the financial means to go for the 5S right now and why should I? My 4S still works perfectly. 

I'm so glad that I discovered Sh-op.nl, since they offer hundreds, if not thousands iPhone 4 / 4S, 5 / 5S and Samsung covers and accessories. I spent several hours searching for the perfect covers and when I gave up, I still had not seen them all. There are so many! 

What do you think about my choice? 
Even though leopard printed clothes are the shizzle right now, I'm still not sure how I feel about wearing them myself. So I decided to go for a touch of leopard with the cover on the left. The middle one reminded me of the Eye Of Horus, which is the ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health. Ancient Egypt is one of my favorite periods throughout history, so it was a natural choice for me. Please don't go Illuminati on me, since I don't really believe any of it. To each his own, of course, just don't bother me with it. The cover on the right has the coolest galactic print, just look at all those colors.

I'm having a hard time deciding which cover I should use first, so please help me! Which one do you like best?

If you're thinking about ordering a nice cover on Sh-op.nl yourself or if you're looking for a last minute gift to give on Christmas Eve, I have a little surprise for you: if you enter the code PROMO2 before paying, you will receive a 2 euro discount

Merry Christmas! 

iPhone 4S Covers: Thanks to SH-OP.NL

0 comments:

Post a Comment