Outfit // Crazy Cat Lady

DSC05192
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with your family and friends! I did nothing but eat for the past two days, so I took a day off to rest a bit today, héhé. This is what I wear when I'm 'off duty': tanktops, leggings, knitted vests... I'd probably wear a similar outfit to the gym too, if I would actually go for once.

Can you tell how much I love cats, by the way? My own kitty cat has been with us for 13 years now and he's been a bit under the weather lately. He's been diagnosed with diabetes and we're trying to find a solution to give him the necessary insulin shots (without getting our arms and faces scratched open). I can't wait to wear the 'Crazy Cat Lady' tank top with a lace bra underneath during summer. It's by Skip 'n Whistle, a brand from New Orleans that produces eco friendly shirts. And how cool are these leggings? I saw a picture of similar ones on Tumblr a long time ago and I'm glad to finally have them. Plus, they're super warm, perfect for winter.

The book I'm reading is called 'Life After Death' by Damien Echols and I think I've already read it about 4 times. It definitely is one of my favorites. I'm not going to go into detail about it, but you should definitely read it. It will definitely put your life into perspective and show you that you should  cherish the little things in life, how cliché it may sound. Plus, it will make you think twice about complaining about random things.

Plus, I have a nice late Christmas surprise for you:
you get a 10% discount at Born Pretty Store if you enter the code KST10 at the payment section.

Vest: TIANY KIRILOVE FOR VERO MODA // Top: Thanks to SKIP 'N WHISTLE // Leggings: Thanks to BORN PRETTY STORE



DSC05148
DSC05175
DSC05152
DSC05185
DSC05154
DSC05201

0 comments:

Post a Comment