Angela Lindvall for US Harpers Bazaar...

Ok so by now we have established that I love a good editorial as lets face it the majority of my posts of late are of editorials and that is not going to change anytime soon...unless the fashion pack stop shooting good editorials but I highly doubt that is going to happen.  

The latest editorial to catch my eye comes in the form of supermodel glamour meets cute Pokemon-esque creatures, yep I am talking about Angela Lindvall for US Harpers Bazaar magazine. 

Photographed by Jason Schmidt the quirky shoot sees Lindvall strut her stuff in various locations around LA, but before you think 'what is so special about that' she is joined by some Pokemon esque creatures. Scroll down to see just what I mean and my favourite shots from the shoot. 







 Photos: ftape.com 

Did anyone else think of the Pokemon & Fashion Tumblr when they saw the shoot, or is it just me? Leave your comments below.
XxX 

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment