Personal // Merry Christmas!

Xmas9© Tumblr

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone will get to spend the holidays with their loved ones. I'm going to keep it short today. This is the first Christmas since my grandfather passed away, so I'm not really in a mood to celebrate. We're still having a family get together at my place tonight, but it won't be the same. 

Anyway, my goals for Christmas Eve are to spend some time with my family, eat tons of food, open some presents and to watch 'Home Alone'. It doesn't feel like Christmas if I don't get to watch that movie on Christmas Eve. The same goes for 'Last Christmas' by Wham!; it's the only Christmas song acceptable to me.  I collected some inspiration on Tumblr, this blog needs a cheery touch every now and then. ;)

What are your plans for tonight?

x Krizia

 Xmas21
Xmas13
Xmas14
MCDHAPO EC030
Xmas15
Xmas17
Xmas12
Xmas10
Xmas8
Xmas7
Xmas5
Xmas4
Xmas3
Xmas2
Xmas1
Xmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment