Mint and White

She Said:
Feeling fancy today, TGIF!!! I have my work holiday party tonight, so feeling excited. I wanted to share this outfit if any of you have a holiday party tonight. I am wearing a white shift dress which has chiffon sleeves, and is tight fitting. I love the simply style and how the chiffon shows on top too! I paired it with a mint green open front blazer; this color is a pretty spring green but can be worn during the holidays as well. I am featuring this beautiful Sommervell Stella and Dot necklace, which I will be GIVING one lucky winner one too! Monday will be the Stella and Dot Giveaway so stay tuned! I picked my Aldo stud teal earrings for a pinch of color that happens to match the jacket, fun right? I added beige hues to keep the necklace sparkling. I added this quilted clutch purse with a chain strap. My heels are from Charlotte Russe, I love the platform for comfort and the studs make them ultra dramatic with a classy feel. I added some gloss and did my hair, ready for my night to begin! I hope you all have a wonderful fashionable weekend, see you Monday! XO
He Said:
This outfit has all the signs of a bombshell. She has the high heels which make her legs look incredible long. She’s got the short skirt which also gives the long legs optical illusion, something else the skirt does is show off her sexy curves, which needs to be done in every outfit if I had my way. Her jacket adds a nice pop of color and really makes her skirt stand out that much more. She looks amazing today even though this is not one of my top favorites, but that’s only because she has so many better ones.



http://www.brilliantearth.com/loose-diamonds/
Shop more necklaces here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment