Holiday Dress: Cocktail Attire



She Said:
Tis the season to be cheerful, merry and bright, enjoy that holiday party coming up! Sip a few and look fabulous while mingling. I have a few holiday party looks for you this week. Today, the temperatures have dropped and I am so excited because I rarely can bring out my beloved winter coats. First, the dress that will turn heads at a holiday party is accompanied by warm cover up but leather is always holiday perfect, to me. This vegan leather dress featuring LuLu’s has tee shirt sleeves (exact here) and is just above knee length so it s appropriate for a work party. I love how this dress makes me feel, and by adding a statement necklace it dresses up this look. I found this exploding bib necklace from Forever 21 and am so glad it was inexpensive and looks fabulous on. Being it is ironically chilly in CA, I added this soft light wool grey peacoat from Macy’s, with a wide collar and tied the sash in the back as a bow. I added a cheerful plaid scarf for contrast and to pull in some texture with this pattern. Metallic heels are all the rage, and why not show them off in front of co-workers, these are sold out from Shoedazzle but Nasty Gal has an exact pair. Dolled up with my #projectfab c/o Marshalls this elegant clutch with bead-work and a geometric print blend with the criss-crossing of the scarf. I stained my lips with my Covergirl lipstick and rhinestone brooch handmade barrette in my hair. Hope this inspires you to be adventurous with your holiday look! 
Shop for Holiday Leather Dresses: 

He Said:
What a great way to use a sexy dress and make it the perfect holiday attire. Today’s outfit of course is using one of my all time favorite dresses that exists in her closet, along with a great coat that is subtle but I know keeps her warm, paired with a holiday inspired scarf. Really the coat and scarf are nice but I am only looking at that dress and I know I am not speaking for only myself when I say that. So in a nutshell yes her jacket is nice and her scarf very festive but if she did not have that dress on it would be just another outfit and no one would really pay any attention.







stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM




0 comments:

Post a Comment