Red Studded Plaid Shirt


She Said:
Plaid has been around for a long time, I remember seeing Cher wear it with her 90’s skirt and knee high socks, very fashionable then and guess what that trend is back. It can be worn very woods-like like the guys from Duck Dynasty or classic as a plaid suit. I found this plaid studded top from Marshalls, my go to shopping spot for all things trending. I love the metal studs and it looks very Ralph Lauren going horseback riding. I added this tassel Stella and Dot necklace in mixed metals. I paired this plaid favorite with my distressed skinny True Religion Brand Jeans. They fit well into my Melissa Frye Boots which I think are a match made in heaven for a beautiful plaid shirt. I changed up my iphone case for this all American one from Charlotte Russe, love that the studs match my collar. So feeling very trendy I picked an oversized Phillip Lim for Target tote which holds everything I could possibly need! This is a great look for the holidays, where it is snowing or brisk, just add a jacket and you are set. Do you like plaid for fall? 

He Said:
Today's outfit is a nice mix of casual and classy in plaid. I love how the flannel is paired with the necklace; it's what gives me that feeling of casual classy. She looks very approachable today and a down to earth nice girl. The best part of her outfit once again must go to her footwear. You almost can never go wrong with boots and I am starting to believe that more and more myself because I can't remember the last time I didn't like a pair of boots on her. She looks fashionable today without looking like she is trying too hard and that's always sexy.


Shop Frye Boots:






https://www.facebook.com/Marshalls

0 comments:

Post a Comment