Beauty // Riri (Hearts) M.A.C Holiday >> 'Pleasure Bomb'

DSC05213
Remember when I talked to you about the Riri (Hearts) M.A.C Holiday collection here? Thanks to my sweet sister, I had the Pleasure Bomb lipstick waiting for me underneath the Christmas tree. Thanks, Tiffany! Every time Rihanna and M.A.C work together, the collection is sold out in a heartbeat. I don't know how my sister did it to get her hands on this lipstick, but I'm so thrilled!

DSC05225
Here's a close up from the ingredients. I'll be honest with you: this looks like Chinese to me. I'm sure that die hard beauty fans know what each ingredient means. One of my resolutions for 2014 is to focus on beauty too, instead of fashion only. 

DSC05216
The packaging is white and shiny rose gold; totally different than the usual black M.A.C uses for their lipsticks. 

DSC05215
Yes, the lipstick above is Pleasure Bomb, even though it might look like Riri Woo at first sight. It was so difficult to capture the right color. I tried everything to get the best light, but this picture doesn't do the color any justice at all. It's actually a fuchsia matte color.

DSC05217
A swatch picture taken in natural light: the lipstick has great pigmentation and you can actually see the fuchsia color now.

DSC05221
A swatch picture taken with flash: the color looks more red/pink now.

DSC05243
DSC05248
Tadaaa! What do you think? I absolutely love this color. It's pink, but not in that Barbie kind of way. For me, this color is perfect for night and day. If you want to give your every day outfit that extra pop, this is it. These pictures were taken in natural light.

DSC05251
This picture is taken with a flash. Again, it's more reddish than pink now. I still like it, though.

DSC05231
That's my dad photo bombing in the background. I didn't noticed it until I uploaded the pictures on my computer, héhé. He always makes me laugh with his silly jokes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment