Terranea Resort - Two Toned



She Said:
I feel so fortunate to live in such an amazing city where the sun is usually always shinning and it brightens your day that much more. Yesterday we went to brunch Catalina Kitchen with my dad at my favorite Resort overlooking the sparkling ocean with service to the nines. Terranea resort is located in Palos Verdes where I happen to be from and this oceanfront oasis as they like to call it, truly lives up to its name, plus I dream it is my future wedding venue, if I ever get married. I love how they decorated, with all the bright white in the umbrellas, light stone tiles and Mediterranean style architecture; I chose to blend a little with black and tan. My fedora was a must to cool off from the heat and rays, it has a tiny bow which I love and the wicker makes it breathable. He let me borrow his Ray Bans, which I love the black on black color. My shirt is loose but stylish, the pleats add texture and it was actually on sale from the Loft, later to find out a maternity top, so cute! My shorts are from Marshalls, they go with everything and have a tailored hem line, similar pair here. My strappy wedges were perfect, walking around and supported my foot, these inexpensive beauties are actually from Charlotte Russe! Unbelievable right! I layered on some necklaces, rhinestone key and gold cross are from Forever 21, and the clover necklace older TB but adore it. My go to bag recently, has been my Bombe Tory Burch purse, it truly fits with most looks. It is sad the day came to an end but it was a wonderful company, and hope you enjoy the look! Hope you have a beautiful Monday! 

Did you enter my giveaway? Enter to win a pair of Firmoo Fashion/RX Glasses or a Voucher for $30 on Designer Glasses HERE

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
Every once in a while (just about every time we go out) I get reminded of how beautiful she looks, this was one of those days. It seemed like every time I was turning around someone else at Terranea Resort was complimenting her on her outfit and how great she looked, I have to agree. She looked amazing, and really stood out among the entire crowd of well-off people we were surrounded by. Her hat was the first thing I noticed, she has always looks great in hats and that is true for all girls. But what her hat really brought my attention to was her glasses, I love this type of sunglasses on any girl too, it has a rougher edgy look to it when a girl wears strait up aviators rather than the big convoluted glasses that cover half her face. Her top is very cute and the shorts are very sexy, but her heels are what stand out next. I absolutely love these beauties. The wedge + ankle straps = beyond sexy. She looked amazing as always at Terranea, and now the people there have given me even more conformation of that.




 



Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment