Lace and Bows


She Said:
Happy Friday everyone! This romper is one of my staples that I go to when I need something pretty but not over the top. I am in Arizona for the weekend and this is a perfect outfit for the hot weather but it still looking fashionable! I have posted this romper here with a statement necklace, but I toned it down and made it a little more street chic. This is from Venus.com and it comes with a large sash and bell bottom sleeves. I replaced the sash and tucked in the sleeves today. I grabbed this bow studded belt off of a skirt from Charlotte Russe. I love the way it stands out! My jacket was a must for air conditioned restaurants. The coral color is desert-like and linen is breathable. Thank you Forever 21 for amazing blazers! I am sure you all agree. My lace wedges are from Charlotte Russe; they have a bow near the toe and it fits perfectly with today’s theme. They are comfortable and easy to walk in. I kept my jewelry to a minimum and added my Bombe Tory Burch Bag, as a statement piece. It will hold everything while shopping. My geisha color lipstick is from Pinnacle Cosmetics with gloss over it; love the shade and deep hue. It finishes off the look. Hope you all have a great weekend! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for pictures!

Don’t forget follow us on Bloglovin

He Said:
This outfit has it all, the colors, the style and a little something extra. The color of this jacket would look great with just about anything, but it looks astonishing well with the black on her jumpsuit. Jumpsuits are extremely sexy, every time! Now the something extra is this belt. I have never seen one like this before. It looks as though it was made for this jumpsuit, but it wasn’t. She did a great job putting this together with a coral color and classic black, looking sassy and stylish, and it really shows. 





Favorite Frock Friday


Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia
Let Them Eat Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment