Spring Sparkle


She Said:
It is officially Spring today and normally I would be pulling out my pastels and florals. But if we are celebrating, then sequins, leather and metallic are my choices! I opted for a shiny new look rather than the usual. Today, I bought everything on sale, starting with my blazer. It was free, with a buy one get one free promo at Foreign Exchange. Great cobalt blue, always a favorite and I love the open button-less blazer. My tank is sequined front and back, and its from Express. It was on sale for 40% off and you can’t beat the taupe color; it blends with everything. My leather shorts are a steal. They were 50% off at Bebe in store, and they fit amazingly. I like that I have choices, including a black pair that are identical. Hello sleek! The heels top it off, shiny, metallic with a pink sole, only from Shoedazzle. These were on sale ibig time and I could not be happier with the shape and class they give! My Spring “colors” will arrive soon but here’s to Spring, fun and classic. Hope today continues to stay sunny and bright! Happy Wednesday everyone! 

NEW:
Need help styling a black blouse, cargo vest or a pink beaded vintage necklace? We would love to help you style something you just can't pinpoint how to mix and match. If you would like to email us or share a photo of your choice on our Facebook fan page, we will respond quickly!  Including the opportunity to be posted on an upcoming blog post as an outfit. 

He Said:
I like how this outfit could be very business-like and Spring casual at the same time. She is doing such a great job lately picking out her outfits that I haven’t had much to criticize. This outfit is another great example of a well put together clothing choice. She has a great shade of blue matched with grays. Not to mention the amazing sex appeal of these short leather shorts with the metallic heels that give me that optical illusion of legs that go on for miles. She is really on a roll knocking another outfit out the park with this one.










Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment