I'm on PoshGrid




She Said:
I am so excited to announce that I am one of a group of very talented bloggers who get a chance to be an insider for PoshGrid! What is PoshGrid? Well it is a new website that showcases products chosen by bloggers with detailed reviews about each item. We include tips on how to style or why we NEED it in our wardrobe. They have everything from sleek dresses to studded skirts all at affordable prices, plus 365 days of FREE SHIPPING! It really can’t get any better than that. Check out my page with a Bio and selections. Be sure to sign up for your dose of fashion and other bloggers picks! There will be more styles arriving soon. 



See a few of my choices that are so fashion forward right now! 

I am so fortunate to have this amazing opportunity as an insider. Be sure to sign up and check out all the other bloggers, like Meredith who I follow already! XO


0 comments:

Post a Comment