Neutral Feelings...


She Said:
TGIF, my lovely fashionistas! Today I realized that my look is all about cargo pockets and wide lapels. Extra fabric if you will, it adds dimension to the pants and makes a rather simple white leather jacket unique. My asymmetrical white jacket is from Bebe. I love the fit and its a great spring item to own. These Agnes cargos are by Jbrand Jeans, the premium denim maker for amazing quality and skinny jeans. I cuffed them for a more casual feel. Underneath my jacket I paired my Express button-down in white. It is crisp and I wanted a calming color to continue on top. My look is pretty neutral, but black always fits in nicely.  Holding my Tory Burch wallet as an accessory works perfectly! Yes, literally I threw my hair into a messy bun, and I love it – then drew on rouge lips and bronzed my cheeks. You know me I love my leopard print items. These flats are by Nine West. The metal detailing and size of the print is what I love most. Are you guys ready for St. Patricks Day? Do you have an outfit planned? I will share mine on Monday. 


NEW:

Need help styling a black blouse, cargo vest or a pink beaded vintage necklace? We would love to help you style something you just can't pinpoint how to mix and match. If you would like to email us or share on our Facebook fan page a photo of your choice, we will respond quickly! Including the opportunity to be posted on an upcoming blog post as an outfit. 


He Said:

This outfit has everything and maybe even a little too much. What I mean by that is I love everything about this outfit –the colors, the fabrics. But certain aspects do not match. For example her jacket and top look amazing, but then you get to her pants and they just do not stack up to the same level of sophistication. Her slippers are just decent but then there is her clutch which is very cute and goes with her top. If I could tweak this outfit just a little I would have her wearing a pair of black leggings instead of these 2 dollar looking pants with the 200 dollar jacket. This outfit needs adjustments but the colors work well. Just change the slippers to heels and pants to a better looking pair.







Favorite Frock Friday


Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia
Let Them Eat Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment