Ombre with a Layered Necklace



She Said:

I love how a chambray top and a pair of white jeans make me feel like there is not a care in the world:  it is classic, chic and always in style. This chambray top is from Forever 21. The unique gradient wash is why I fell in love with it. It is loose but fitted, sexy with rolled up sleeves and spot on with 2013 trends. I decided this look needed a dashing necklace; this is from Nordstrom Rack and I am obsessed with the beaded layers and girlyness it brings to the whole ensemble. These straight leg Jbrand jeans are essential; they withstand every weather condition and on a day like today are spotless! I paired them with a skinny cognac belt found at Marshalls. This embossed spring Lauren clutch is from Hobo Bags, always making the Lauren in a variety of colors, loving this blue one! My heels are my babies. These expensive-looking ankle straps are from Forever 21.They have a Caribbean blue ankle strap and a beige toe strap, sleek and sophisticated. I added a few arm bracelets and still feel this is simple and easy to put together. You too can make casual look dressy. 

NEW:
Need help styling a black blouse, cargo vest or a pink beaded vintage necklace? We would love to help you style something you just can't pinpoint how to mix and match. If you would like to email us or share a photo of your choice on our Facebook fan page, we will respond quickly!  Including the opportunity to be posted on an upcoming blog post as an outfit.



He Said:

This outfit just looks weird to me; it looks nice, but weird. What I mean by weird is first off she is wearing a collared button up shirt which is ok, but then there is the “weird” fade, and I could probably even get over that, but there’s more. She then adds a multi layered necklace over it, a necklace that looks as though it should be paired with a ball gown. The necklace’s smallest loop is so tight it is actually buttoning her shirt for her. I guess that pretty much sums up the weird part because I like her jeans. White is clean and they fit great. And I really love the heels; that peach color really adds some maturity to the whole outfit. This is a great outfit from the waist down, and too much above that.






katherines corner

button

Loves on a Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment