Lace Stencil Skinnies



She Said:

Happy Friday everyone! Today is a little cloudy, but I feel like taking it on with a sexy but sleek look. I love these crisp lines with a little bit of stenciled lace. My pants are a coated dark blue with faded white lace embroidery on the side. I love how girlie these jeans are and they were on sale from Rich and Skinny which always have great deals. This Forever 21 blouse was a gift from Him on Christmas. The studs are simple but gold which I am crushing on right now. It also matches my Michael Kors watch also a lovely gift from my babe! These Guess heels are ultra hip. They are comfortable, pretty and pointed. I have an obsession with pointed heels, Guess Co. certainly makes stylish heels. My push clutch was just as modish as the rest of the look, from target. A dark blue with bright white and a hint of purple makes for a casual Friday outfit of the day. I curled my hair and did a dark ash brown Smokey eye. 

Did you enter my giveaway yesterday? Enter to win a pair of Firmoo Fashion/RX Glasses or a Voucher for $30 on Designer Glasses HERE

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
This top is boring; it’s nice and looks plain, the studs bring it up a few notches from complete dull but that’s about it. Now her pants on the other hand I love. The detailing on the side is unlike anything I have seen on anyone else. The heels are nice and I like the purple color on them. Something else I really like is all the big flat clutches she has been using. I just like the style of them; they make her look professional. Overall the outfit is simple and attractive, even if her “semi boring” top is supposedly trendy. 





Favorite Frock Friday


Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia
Let Them Eat Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment