“Tell me about it, Stud”


She Said:
From the title I am sure you can tell I feel like Sandy from Grease, minus the large hair and carnival. It has to be the leather textured leggings, and a pop of red in my necklace. These latex leggings are from Arden B, and at a great price. My plain white tee is from Nordstrom Rack. I love the long length and deep V neck; it is classically fashionable. I paired this ensemble with a skinny Steve Madden belt, also from Nordstrom Rack. My heels are the best and HE actually bid for them for me; they are from EBay for only $23.00! They are by Colin Stuart, sold at Victoria Secret. I added a detailed circle necklace from Francesca’s, similar here.  I love the design and how it is my statement piece. Well, I don’t smoke or sing so maybe I am not exactly Sandy, but it is always fun dressing up like a great icon! Wishing everyone a fashionable Friday, can you believe it is March 1st! I will be at the LA makeup show tomorrow, so be sure to follow me on Instagram for updates. 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
This is a very hot outfit in all senses of the word. I love this outfit completely. First, the pants. These pants are the pinnacle of hot. The different textures and tight fit are guaranteed to get everyone’s attention - and in a good way. I also love her top, because it is simple. The top is not too much and it’s perfect for the tight leggings she has on. I could do without the necklace, it’s just unnecessary.  I understand how she is trying to add a pop of color to the outfit but she does not need it. Last but not least her belt is really what makes this outfit so great. The way her belt separates the black and white and different textures is beautiful. Plus, I cannot forget about her heels, in one word ankle strap-sexy. All I can say is when in doubt, keep it simple and you will win every time.







Favorite Frock Friday


Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia
Let Them Eat Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment