Outfit // Denim Touch

 photo DSC00714_zps3c1ec3f1.jpg
After feeling sorry for myself and my eye infection, I decided to stop wallowing and get back to outfit shooting again. As you can probably notice, it hasn't healed just yet, but at least I don't look like the Hunchback Of Notre Dame anymore. I don't really have that much to say... This weekend was rather emotional. They closed down the place where I worked for 5 years yesterday and saying goodbye to one of the best teams of colleagues in history was rather hard.

Anyway... I love the high waist / cropped pants combo with my Chloé boots - that you're probably already tired of. Just another outfit with the typical rock 'n roll touch that I love and for some reason, I immediately associated this outfit with London. I guess the British rock 'n roll culture is rooted in my heart big time now. It was time to take out my Stella McCartney Falabella bag again, which was a graduation gift for my mom. Being a firm believer of investing in designer bags: if you're looking for the perfect casual one for every day use, I'd highly suggest the Falabella. 

P.S.: I love this pink Stella McCartney Falabella Python wallet - as seen in You Magazine - and couldn't help but think how awesome the black and pink combo would be.  #Love

x Krizia

Denim Shirt: H&M // Pants: COS // Shoes: CHLOE SUSAN BOOTS // Bag: STELLA McCARTNEY FALABELLA

* This post was written in association with Harrods. * 



 photo DSC00680_zps1d30e86b.jpg
 photo DSC00700_zpsf4e0c515.jpg
 photo DSC00702_zpsa0e75272.jpg
 photo DSC00689_zps00207b54.jpg
 photo DSC00713_zps60dba951.jpg
 photo DSC00719_zpsb064416e.jpg
 photo DSC00727_zps25e16ce2.jpg
 photo DSC00730_zps82eed12a.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment