Outfit // Sorbet Heart

 photo DSC00764_zps620c88f6.jpg
"Guess who's back? Back again." Sorry, ever since I found out that Eminem is coming to a festival near my home town this summer, I've been singing rapping his songs non stop. Even if I'm more into rock / punk music, I used (and actually still am) to be a big fan of him. I woke up at 8 a.m. to make sure I got pre-sale tickets and I succeeded! 

Well, I have been a bit absent on the blog, that's why the first sentence of this post seemed kinda appropriate. The bad weather had me a bit down, which is strange, 'cause I'm usually the last person to complain about that. Plus, my eye infection came back in full force again and there was a point where my eyes couldn't even handle daylight anymore. I've been doing a bit better now, but my eyes are still bloody red. Thank God for big sunglasses. 

When I woke up this morning, I saw the sun shine. Even though it's still freezing outside, those rays of sun gave me an energy boost. I decided it was time to wear some pastels. Yes, me, the queen of black and leather, is wearing pastels. Nature works in strange ways, doesn't it? My mom and I got in a little argument over this outfit, because she was convinced I would get pneumonia in no time. I also took my Chanel espadrilles for a quick little spin outside. They've been in my closet for way too long now. 
Spring, I'm ready for ya! 

x Krizia

Blouse: Thanks to SUGARHILL BOUTIQUE // Pants: H&M // Shoes: CHANEL // Sunglasses: PRADA



 photo DSC00737_zpse9d5b850.jpg
 photo DSC00744_zps6710e986.jpg
 photo DSC00747_zps1d321bf0.jpg
 photo DSC00751_zpsab3d0316.jpg
 photo DSC00759_zps8c629c07.jpg
 photo DSC00761_zpsd7ed3ab5.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment