Pleated Blue



She Said:
Glad Monday is over and its almost Friday! Haha. This dress to me would be a great date dress for a Hawaiian vacation, don't you agree? I like blue as a color. I wouldn’t say it is my favorite color but I  like teal, aqua and navy. There is one I recommend - cobalt blue. Its attractive to me on anybody! When I came across this preppy button down pleated dress, similar here and here, I knew it would be a bold statement, but super chic at the same time. It is from FlirtCatalog.com, the length is great for a business meeting and a little bit of black means I can wear black shoes if I choose. It’s flowing, comfortable, and not see-through. Just a great spring/summer dress. I added my black and white Target purse, which brings out the blue. As for my heels, yes more blue. I bought these at Baker Shoes but here is a similar style. I pinned my hair back on the sides and chose a fuchsia MAC for lip color. They say the weather will be colder later in the week but I hope the sun stays out to show you more dresses! Have a great day! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said

Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
My first thought when I see this outfit is old fashioned, but not in a bad way. I really love this color on her. The blue stands out so well and really makes the color of her lips pop. This black and white bag goes well with this outfit and looks amazing. I have not seen this bag look bad with any outfit. I would not say the sex appeal gauge is off the charts, but nevertheless this is the type of outfit I love to see because it is so simple and combines great colors all into one - including the best part, her high heels. 






Helene in Between

Love & Loyally, JMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment