H&M launches Conscious Partywear collection.

H&M have launched a new partywear line which is an extension of the Conscious collection, which you may have remembered seeing Vanessa Paradis model a while back.

As the name suggests each piece of the collection is made using sustainable materials such as organic cotton and recycled polyester. In other words clothes that are 'good' for the environment - well what more do you want! 

The Campaign
Let's be honest normally environmentally clothing is not normally that fashionable but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with H&M's partywear collection that features both men and women's pieces. Check out some of the campaign shots below, which I have to say I really like. I love the vibe and styling of the campaign.









This is my least favourite piece from the collection - I am just not a fan of pom poms or red. 


My Picks
There are quite a few stand out pieces in the collection that I would so wear and as always I have decided to pick out my favourite pieces, below. 


I love a good suit so naturally I like this. 

Simple yet effective. 

Although not a style I would wear I do like the vintage vibe this dress has. 

I love wearing black, in fact most of my wardrobe is dark clothing so I love this. I like the layers. 

Anyone else feel this dress is reminiscent of one of the dresses in Versace's S/S 09 collection?


The H&M Conscious exclusive range is available from stores and online from 4th April - date to put in your diaries ;) 

What do you all think of the collection? Leave your comments below. 
XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment