She Said His Turn...to be styled. New Series.




You asked, you Facebooked, you tweeted, you recommended. And we listened! We are starting a monthly series featuring His fashions - styled and photographed by me. Talk about a change of character He will be modeling and I will be behind the scenes. We hope you like this new approach and look forward to your feedback.
 
He Said:
This is all of my favorite casual pieces in one outfit. Everything in this outfit is about comfort for me. The Nikes are my new favorite shoes. They are my first pair of Nikes in about 10 years and they used to be the only shoes I would wear. I am skinny therefore, my feet are narrow, and so I need a shoe that can hug my slender foot, which these do. My all time favorite jeans are 7 For All Mankind. They are not too loose, not too tight, and the fabric is not like your normal denim; they are ultra soft. They are like a pair of jeans you have already broken in, but without the holes. The shirt is great.  I have many favorites when it comes to shirts but I like this one in particular because it has the three button collar thing going on. I just like that style. The crew collar style shirts look good on every guy I see them on, some more than others but its always a clean look.

T-shirt – Marshalls by RVCA
Watch - Suunto
Nikes – DSW

She Said:
I love all different shades of grey; his outfit is cool and casual. The shirt, which was a steal at Marshalls, has a unique grey striped design with a black pocket, grey stitching and black buttons. It is fitted and he looks great in it! The grey jeans are a staple in any man’s closet; they go with any type of shirt and jacket. These shoes are hip, fun and classic. The Nike swoosh is a lime green one, and I love that it complements the green stripe in his shirt. He is looking amazing today; to me he does every day. Now ladies, share this with your man and see if he needs any of these pieces in his closet.






Helene in Between

Love & Loyally, JMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment