Blue Splash

She Said:
Happy Tuesday everyone, sorry for no post yesterday as I enjoyed some sun in Arizona. Today, I wanted to create something that has a casual print with sophisticated accents and would fit more with the warmer weather for spring. My shorts are the stand out piece; they have a bow in the middle and are a little higher waist than normal shorts but love how stylish they look with a tucked in top. They are from Foreign Exchange, and really will continue to be a summer staple. I added a baby blue button down business top, from Express of course. They are known for button detailing and sleek lines, with a military vibe which makes this a professional look. My favorite new pair of shoes tops it off. These ankle strap heels were a steal at Forever 21, the blue elastic strap matches my top exactly. These are another option. I curled my hair and wrapped it into a bun with one curl next to my face, for a classic look. I love how easy and simple this is and I just need a mojito in my hand watching a sunset.  Have a great day and add some bright blue to your wardrobe for a spring splash!


He Said:
Although I am not a big fan of animal print as many of you already know, I really like this outfit. The reason I like this animal print and not many others that she comes up with is because it is not over done. These shorts look amazing next to the teal of her shirt. The shorts also prove that not everything has to be tight to be sexy. The heels and the top do two things and they do them both very well. The top makes her chest look extenuated and the heels make her legs look long. And those are two things that are never a bad thing. I love the colors, I love the style and it doesn’t hurt to have a gorgeous model as well.






 

Helene in Between

Love & Loyally, JMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment