Tribal Glam



She Said:
Happy Friday Fashionistas! Been a long week, but with him making me a fresh strawberry milkshake last night it made it that much better! Though there is no pink in this outfit, it is high fashion with a twist. I love the way a peplum top looks on every girl, hello curves! This one is from H&M, the cap sleeves are so chic and adding a layer of necklaces makes it stand out even more. This idea came from my fellow blogger Meredith from Create that Outfit blog! Thanks love! I used two rhinestone flashy necklaces, a multi-colored one from The Loft, and the star burst from Forever 21. My pants have a tribal, diamond shape design which is so exclusive. I wanted my heels to stand out more so I cuffed these pants to feel a bit more summary and sleek. I was looking through my clutches and found this bow studded beauty from Ross. The color adds to this black and white choice today. I also added a teal glitter blue to my eyelids, for a change and complete look. My pointed Shoedazzle heels which you have seen already, here, here and here had to wear them again! Can’t get enough of metallic, maybe I should search for more colors! Have a great weekend and Easter Sunday, if you missed yesterdays post with two dress ideas find it here! 

Be sure to sign up for PoshGrid, I am a fashion Insider, along with other amazing bloggers! 


He Said:
I am not sure what it is about these pants but they get me going every time I see them. I absolutely love this outfit. The pants I have already expressed how I feel about, but the heels just make it over the top. Now when she pairs these pants and heels as a combo with this amazing top it blows me away. The top is just perfect, it has the sex appeal without showing too much, it is flattering in her chest and pulls in on her stomach, and this is the pinnacle of the perfect top. I am not sure about the necklaces, but that doesn’t even matter because everything else is taking my breath away.






Favorite Frock Friday


Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia
Let Them Eat Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment