St. Patricks Day Jewels


She Said:
It was nice to have St. Pat’s day land on a Sunday! I was able to hang out with my friends and enjoy the beautiful day outside! It was a day of good food, laughter and fun times. I decided to dress up a bit but with a t-shirt and pastel wide-legs. This shirt was posted on my Instagram from H&M a few days ago. It was only $17.95 and the multicolored jewels on the sleeves caught my eye! They had so many different styles to choose from I really wanted all of them, but bought this one as my lucky charm. I paired these with my Rich and Skinny flare jeans, in desert rose. The military green and pale pink remind me of a garden of flowers, but I felt confident in it. Haha. Wore my black leather lace-up boots from Charlotte Russe for height so my pants didn’t drag. As I knew it would get chilly by the water, I took my Forever 21 leather cropped jacket for warmth and it definitely did the job. I chose a small clutch because we would be bar hopping, so my Tory Burch wallet would do best. I did my eyes a smoky green with MAC and Sephora plus emerald glitter eyeliner from Urban Decay, bronzed cheeks and a pale gloss. I hope everyone enjoyed their St.Patrick’s day, watching a game or just hanging out! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
She looked so amazing this St. Patrick’s Day, it’s incredible. Her top is perfect because it has the jewels, but it’s not over the top with a huge St. Patty’s day necklace or clover. Her pants look great because they make her legs look even smaller than they already are with the bell bottoms. I love her clutch and always have; it looks great with just about everything she pairs it with. All in all this is the perfect St. Paddy’s day outfit because it is very festive but not over the top. We had a great day and evening. 








Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment