Tweed, Linen and Satin


She Said:

It is another beautiful sunny day for a pair of shorts. And sorry for the repeat on shorts in advance! These are not denim but tweed, with speckles of gold thread woven in. A while back on my Valentine inspiration looks, I styled these shorts, so they are dressy and trendy for any day. They were on sale from Forever 21 after the holidays. I really like tan and whites together, but adding a pop of color always make the look that much more appealing. This silk tank is from a boutique nearby, and has a gold drop chain in the back. It is a deep coral color which is the IT color this spring! My linen jacket is also from F21; it has rouge sleeves and is so breathable. My rhinestone Leighton necklace is from Bright Lily, and I wear it because it is so chunky and bold. They always have sales, so be sure to sign up. My arm party consists of a Tory Burch bracelet in white, and round gold bracelets. The bring-on-the-bling earrings are from F21. This clutch is actually a family generation folder, which I used as a fashion item. Lastly, every woman needs a classic nude heel. These are by Baker and I love the pump style and height. Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!


He Said:

These shorts with these heels make her legs look as though they go on for miles. The jacket seems to even give the shorts an illusion of being even shorter than they already are. This is an outfit where no one piece of clothing stands out more than the rest. Everything looks equally beautiful, and I love every aspect of the items she picked out today. Although something that does make this whole look is her hair. I don’t normally comment much on her hair because I keep it more about the clothes she is wearing. But here the hair cannot be ignored. This style is simple and sophisticated without being boring, and more than any of that it is drop dead gorgeous. I love the colors she has picked out with the jacket and short shorts with nude heels, and her styled, sexy hair blends well too. She looks absolutely stunning from head to toe. 








katherines corner

button

Loves on a Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment