Mary Katrantzou for Current/Elliott

Back in October the collaboration between London based designer Mary Katrantzou and LA denim label, Current/ Elliot was announced. The wait is finally over as the collection launches today on my-wardrobe.com

For those of you that are not familiar with Current/Elliot, the American brand launched in 2008 and pays homage to the importance denim has played throughout American history. If you are wondering what makes Current/Elliot different, well the brands USP is that every style offered in the collection has a historical reference, an original vintage sample and year of origin. 

This is not the first time Current/Elliot has collaborated with a fashion label. The denim brand collaborated with DVF before their present collaboration with Mary Katrantzou. Check out this cool video I came across featuring the collection by clicking here

Mary Katrantzou for Current/Elliot
Enough of me babbling on about the history of Current/Elliot and time to get down to their latest collaboration. The collection features jeans, shorts, tops and dresses with the print design taking inspiration from postage stamps and bank notes. 

I personally love the quirky print design and the pieces can be worked into your everyday wardrobe by pairing with simple staples. If you don't like wearing full on print you do not need to wear all the pieces together like shown in their lookbook. Check out pictures of the collection below. 



I love this shirt and I would so wear it. 

Another shirt design I love, I love wearing shirts. I personally would wear it with some black dungarees or black jeans or shorts. 

I love this whole look especially the denim jacket. 


Another shirt and yet another look I love! 

I love this look as it is but again you can wear the jeans with a simple black top or pair the denim jacket with a dress. So many different ways to wear it. 



So Stylista's what do you think of the collection? Which is your favourite looks? Leave your comments below. 


XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment