Money VS Budget // Jil Sander VS Zara

 photo JilVSZaraJuist_zps41c6d143.jpg
The Jil Sander F/W 2012 Men's Collection was one of my favorites - black, leather, what's new? - and the leather lunch bag was one of the items that caught my attention from the very start. Today, I was browsing the Zara website and I stumbled upon a similar version - at the women's section - and a new Money VS Budget-post was born. 

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on the Zara version, since - surprise, surprise - the Jil Sander one is sold out at Mr. Porter. Who knew so many men buy designer items online? I found the women's version at Luisa Via Roma, but the one pictured above is my all time favorite.

What's your opinion? Yay or nay?
I'm kinda bummed I'm not in (high)school anymore. I have a feeling this item would've sent me straight into the popular group. 

Get the Jil Sander women's version a.k.a. € 480 HERE.
Or go for the budget friendly version by Zara a.k.a. € 25,95 HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment