Hippie Headband



She Said:

Hurray it’s Wednesday! This means the week is half over. This look is simple, with color block, a bit of bling and a metallic shine. I am trying to create more looks with these heels because a few of you have asked to see more of these beautiful pointed Carine metallic heels from Shoedazzle. I love the way they pop just with a pair of denim too; and the pink sole doesn’t hurt either. Hudson jeans are one of the most comfortable premium denim jeans out there. I have quite a few pairs purchased at Loehmann’s, Nordstrom Rack and one from TJ Maxx. These were from Nordstrom Rack; they are the super skinny dark wash. Loving the fit. I could have dressed up this look a lot more, but I kept it simple with a hot pink blouse that was $15 on sale at H&M. The bright pink reminds me of flowers blooming in the spring. I lightly waved my hair and added this rhinestone head band, which is very boho chic. I always love anything sparkling, gleaming or blinging and this adds to the look. My purse is from Target and the color block trend adds to this hippie look. It probably would look better with a fringe purse in brown suede but I don’t own one, so this purse makes it classic. Here is some inspiration for a covered up Coachella look, for those of you attending soon! 


NEW:
Need help styling a black blouse, cargo vest or a pink beaded vintage necklace? We would love to help you style something you just can't pinpoint how to mix and match. If you would like to email us or share a photo of your choice on our Facebook fan page, we will respond quickly!  Including the opportunity to be posted on an upcoming blog post as an outfit. 
 

He Said:

The look today is great, I love the pinks, but I am not sure about the headband. I’ll start off with the good looking item, her heels. I really like the trend of different colored soles and especially colors that stand out like the hot pink here. Her jeans fit her just ok, not great. These are not the best fitting dark denim she has. I really like her hot pink top. It looks smooth and forms to her body. I like this purse, as usual. Something I am not sure how I feel about is her headband. I have seen her wear this before and I usually like the rest, but something is not blending here with this outfit; probably too many rhinestones. She looks ok, but it is not my favorite outfit. I could do without the headband and different jeans, but she still looks beautiful. 






Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment