The Makeup Show LA - Outfit and Products

She Said:
Hey Fashionistas! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! This past Saturday, I went to The Makeup Show LA. It was fun to see all the creative MAU and models walking around. They had great vendors and my friend was able to join me for a day of shopping. I do makeup on the side, so my kit is pretty set, but it is always fun getting new products. I decided to dress to impress, I felt confident and sassy. Though it was 87 degrees in downtown LA, I wore Hudson coated jeans that are from Nordstrom Rack, love the dark espresso almost black color. This lace collar top with gold accents is from Nordstrom, recently. I brought my Tory Burch Bombe Purse so I could out smaller bags inside. The green from my shirt was a great color so I chose to have really bright purple eyeshadow and a light lip-gloss as a neutral. My wedge boots are from Forever 21, I love the leather and suede mix. They were very comfortable on the cement floor in the penthouse of the California Market Center. We were surrounded by skyscrapers and amazing weather, friends and all the goodies a girl could want, glitter, makeup and hair accessories. Here is what I purchased and my look for that day. Happy Monday everyone.

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said

Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 


He Said:
Even though I saw what she was wearing thru closed, sleepy eyes, it woke me up enough to not be able to get back to sleep. She looked gorgeous, flat out. The first item that I noticed and that really caught my attention were her boots. These boots look amazing; they remind me of riding boots but with a sex appeal. Not that riding boots cannot look sexy, it’s just these boots will always be one step up from any traditional riding boot. The second thing that caught my eye was her bag, I am not quite sure what it is about this bag but I never tire from seeing it. Above all that I saved the best for last, clothes are important in establishing a great look but equally important is hair and make-up. Her hair looks absolutely amazing and breath taking all in one. She has the perfect amount of curls with strait in her hair, not one hair is out of place, and it’s a work of art. She looked beautiful and from the compliments she received I can guarantee I was not the only one who thought this way.
  

 Eyelashes for my models                 Pinnacle Cosmetics                    Inglot Cosmetics (packaging)

  
       Inglot Cosmetics my                            Eye Kandy Glitter eyeliner pots                Ulta Purchases
         eyeshadow colors






 Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment