Shark Attack Travels... // Milan City Trip

Photobucket
Since I should be officially done with school - I'm getting my grades on 5th of September, I'm sooo nervous - and I haven't had a proper holiday in nearly 5 years due to re-examinations and all, my mom, sister, brother-in-law and I decided to book a city trip to Milan next week. I haven't been in Milan for years and I'm so happy to go back for 3 days filled with food, shopping, strolling around and doing whatever we feel like doing.

But now, I need your help... I'm not really familiar with Milan, except for the Duomo and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, so if you have any tips on where to eat / drink / shop / ..., drop a comment in the comment box below.

It would be so helpful and it'll give me the chance to discover new places, which is always fun, right? I can't wait to read your recommendations! I thank you all in advance!

x Krizia

Picture via Wikipedia.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment