Alter Ego with Diva Lips



She Said: 

Today I want to connect with my alter ego who is obsessed with the incredible matte diva MAC lipstick. Tie-dye and dark red/purple lipstick... I am feeling adventurous today! My super skinny black and tan Rock and Republic tie-dye jeans fit super tight but I feel sexy and confident. Adding my white collared high-low top (similar) works well with these jeans because they are so tight; again I like to pair loose and tight garments together. To continue with the grungy chic look, I grabbed my chain silver necklace by Forever 21. I chose to wear sandals and heels to show that this look can be dressed up or down. Sugar Toes Treasure Island sandals are so special to me and I only wear them occasionally, love their selections! I also worship my leather ankle crisscross high strappy heel sandals, I personally think these look better with the outfit, but you decide. (similar) I am loving my clutches this season, pairing this look with Hobo Bags infamous Lauren clutch, the color matches my lips flawlessly! I hope you like today’s OOTD, have a great day!



Which shoes do you prefer for this outfit of the day?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

He Said:

I really like a lot of the aspects of this outfit. I like the darker lipstick, and the wash on the jeans is very sexy. The top looks great with the jeans and the sandals tied it together well. Everything flows really just the right way. A girl who wears this “style” must have diamonds though. If there are no diamonds then it just really doesn’t work or look the same. And she defiantly has some bling. The darker clutch just goes with the darker tones of the whole outfit. She looks as though she has a little bad girl in her and what guy doesn’t like a bad girl!






0 comments:

Post a Comment