French Curves



She Said:
On Sunday we took a short drive to my hometown Rancho Palos Verdes, and attended the 20thannual Palos Verdes Concourse d’Elegance charity event featuring French cars, held at Trump National Golf Club. They were showcasing more than 200 cars - gorgeous one of a kind cars, like the unbelievable Bugatti! It was cloudy in the early morning but then the sun came out. I chose to be classic dressed in black and white, hair in a high bun and a tad of color on my sandals and bracelets for fun. The peplum top is super trendy right now; I purchased this at H&M also in black. I love it but it isn’t very sleek looking against the wind. Obsessed with my low rise pencil leg jeans from Jbrand, they are the overall best black pair of jeans I own! These aqua with gold sandals are the cheapest I could have found, ready… no not $15 from Target but $10.00 from a boutique in Hermosa Beach, Ca... What a steal! Here they are still for a good price. These chunky aqua bracelets are from Forever 21. My bag is a knock off of the Michael Kors Hamilton Tote, I found this quilted black bad boy in downtown LA, and I couldn’t resist! The cars were magnificent, shiny and expensive! We had a wonderful day. Do you like going to classic car shows?

He Said:
What a great day, beautiful cars and my beautiful woman. She looks amazing and looks as though she belongs in a scene with million dollar cars in the background. This outfit is great for a few reasons. First, she looks so sexy but it’s crazy how unnoticeable it is. Second, the colors suit the event, fit of the pants and shape of her top just screams sexy and sophisticated. She is pretty covered up but I love the silhouette that this top gives her, her arms are thinner and her chest looks bigger! This is always a good thing no matter how you look at it. I also love the quilted pattern on her bag, it’s just icing on the cake at this point.







0 comments:

Post a Comment