Bordeaux Clutch and Suede Ankle Boots


She Said: 

Well, fall decides to fade in and out, and with my wonderful, Report Marks Black suede ankle boots c/o 6pm.com, I had to dress for the weather and these were absolutely amazing on my feet. I know these boots will look fabulous with a military jacket and coated denim (future post) but frayed shorts were the go to item. I love the light whiskered denim with all the dark pieces. My sheer black with gold button blouse from Forever 21 is one of my most beloved tops. To add to this artistic ensemble, a plum woven belt accents the versatile Bordeaux clutch (similar). This dual handle, cross body Bordeaux clutch by Foley + Corinna c/o 6pm.com is a great statement accessory for any day or night outfit, but especially this one. I chose plain leaf gold earrings for a touch of boho. I am feeling chic and free-spirited at the moment. Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 

He Said:

Of course I love these shorts, almost more than that I love this bag. The style, color and textures, along with the functionality, make it a great accessory. The boots are amazing; I love the distinctive manner of the suede and the cut. The bag and shoes give this outfit the greatness that it is. I would have liked to see a more spectacular belt than this one, and it is just too boring. But the weakest link by far is definitely the top, I love how she tucked it in, but I don’t like anything else about it. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment