Fast Cars and Freedom




She Said:

I am so excited! I am going to a Rascal Flatts concert tonight! I have been waiting for them to come to LA for the longest time! In the spirit of these country superstars I felt I should reach deep down for my bad country self. When I think of bbq’s, cowboys and banjos I think of chambray shirts. I love this shirt, its tight, denim and very country! (Similar) I wanted to add something soft to this look so I curled my hair and chose this cream lace mini skirt (similar). I thought the belt would make me look more the part of a country girl with woven leather and the knot creation. Teal floral earrings and a ring from Forever 21 make this outfit tres girlie. I love these boots, they are not real cowboy boots but I think they’re a great alternative - and also great for concerts. I love my Lauren clutches this season and this one blends right in with the theme of a country concert night! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for your comments!! XO

He Said: 

I love this outfit, much better than yesterday’. It is very country - and I love that I’m from Nebraska. The skirt is just perfect with those boots. I Iike how she always ties colors together. I would not normally like this top but it goes very well with the country theme of the boots and belt. And the skirt adds just the right amount of sexy! She will look amazing as always at the concert.






0 comments:

Post a Comment