Peace, Love and Trouser Jeans

She Said:


It’s officially fall in L.A., but it’s still HOT! Yet, I really want to wear some fall pieces, so I will! Like my beloved 7 For All Mankind Dojo trouser jeans. The New York dark wash is my favorite hue. They are so comfortable... I wish I could wear them every day. They go with any top, but I especially like them with my orange-red tie collar button blouse, tucked in from Forever 21. I decided not to tie it so it wasn’t restricting. The inspiration for my outfit was this nautical, gold striped, rope handle, so fun, maybe too much - BetseyvillePurse. I love it; it’s large and unique. Forever 21 does it again with this gold bib 3 tier necklace, it adds some dimension as needed. All other jewelry is also from F21. Wearing my Cathy Jean wedge heels so my feet can breathe and I needed height because of the long inseam jeans (which I won’t hem, ever)! Lastly, HE let me borrow his amazing as seen on “The Hangover” unforgettable Ray-Ban sunglasses. I think these add that much needed touch to make it look 60’s inspired. Plus they are so sexy, right? Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday; thank you so much for your comments!

He Said:

Best part of the outfit by far is the Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses. This doesn’t mean the rest of the outfit is bad, it just means those glasses are sweet! The top is cute, but I hate the bag. It looks cheap and childish, and the jeans are well… just jeans. I’ll give the jeans this, they fit really well and jeans that are tight in the right areas look great. The wedges are nice. I like wedges with jeans. All the jewelry works well with those awesome glasses. Overall this outfit is very hot while still being casual. It does not look like she is trying too hard. Dump the bag and it’s perfect. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment