Dodger Blue




She Said: 

I went to a Dodger game with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and this is what I wore. I decided to dress in it again today. I am a fan of the Dodgers. Even though we lost that day, I still support the Dodger Blue. This cobalt blue blazer is perfect for any home game in Los Angeles; it is lightweight, open front and can be dressed up or down. Because the blazer was longer in the front making it appear bulky, a bootcut style would be the trick to even out the top and bottom of the outfit. These Becky True Religions were a home run and fit true to size, (every girl should own a bootcut style in her wardrobe). I am wearing an ivory shirt from Guess that I have in two other colors, obviously I love it; it has useless but cute pockets in front and delicate chains on the sleeves which is why I purchased three. The heart rhinestone necklace, which I adore, came from Foreign Exchange during their buy one get one free sale in stores. These wedges from Charlotte Russe, which happen to have the famous Dodger Blue color with black on them, were a perfect match and will be for fall too. Happy Wednesday all! 

He Said:

This outfit has a nice informal look but it can be worn to a nice dinner too. I like the jacket, it’s very professional because it’s a blazer but its long front adds playfulness. The jeans look great on her and I absolutely love the shoes! The shoes are the best part, the open toe is very hot, perfect shoes for this outfit. I like all the pieces individually, and together I just love how versatile these pieces can be. Something seems to be missing and I just can’t put my finger on it. Overall it’s a great look for a Dodger game, or a business meeting. 












0 comments:

Post a Comment