Outfit // An American Poet

Photobucket
Another day, another Jim Morrison-shirt. I spotted this one at H&M's men's section and I couldn't resist taking it home. I had to explain my mom what was so different about this one (since I already own a couple of Jim Morrison-shirts) and I simply answered: "The colors. And I love his music and poems, so what's the big deal?".

Anyway, here's a better look on the graduation gift I received from my mom: Stella McCartney's Falabella bag. It is, together with my Balenciaga, the most practical bag I own. I've been wearing it non-stop ever since my mom gave it to me during our shopping trip in Milan. I guess I have a new love.

Have a nice evening, y'all!

x Krizia

Jacket: BERSHKA // Shirt: H&M // Pants: COS // Shoes: NEW LOOK // Bag: STELLA McCARTNEY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment