Leather and Lime



She Said: 

Leather is so trendy this season, it’s absolutely everywhere. It looks good on anyone and you can mix so many different fabrics, textures and colors with it. I chose black faux leather with a splash of lime… plain, bold and refreshing. The faux leather high-waisted pencil skirt from Forever 21 was on sale towards the beginning of summer online, here’s a similar one. I knew it wasn’t a summer item, but for fall it could be pieced with so many items, how could I pass it up! The basic v-neck T-shirt is a great way to tone down the outfit and the color reminds me of a margarita - which works for me. Because I needed more leather, strappy sandals were just the thing; I like the open feel and ankle height for support, also worn here. The look-a-like quilted Hamilton bag was a must; oversized totes are also huge for fall. Faux leather is pretty significant in my wardrobe, from pants, skirts, shorts to jackets, in many colors.  I look forward to sharing more concepts. Thank you for checking out our blog, have a great Thursday!

He Said: 

I love this leather trend I am seeing women wear, and this outfit is no exception. It’s hard for me to not like anything in leather. I love how her top is tucked in and shows off the skirt more. My only wish is that the skirt was a little tighter and shorter, I know typical guy, right? But regardless it looks incredible on her. When I thought this outfit was sexy enough, she adds strapped, ankle heels and takes it up a notch. I think you could put just about any top with this skirt/heel combo and it would look amazing. With the exception of the skirt length this outfit gets a big approval from me and I’m sure the majority of men out there.









0 comments:

Post a Comment