Frayed Shorts + Sunshine



She Said:

The weather channel said this is going to be a HOT week; so I will be basing my outfits around the sunshine. Which I have no problem with because I can wear my super comfortable frayed short shorts from Forever 21 and my cognac pleather belt to add a contrasting color. Also, from F21, my loose mustard yellow double pocket blouse pairs properly with the shorts and this beautiful weather that gave me my bubbly attitude today! I decided to put my hair in a messy bun with a twist in the front, so I won’t get too hot. The purse was a steal in downtown LA a few weekends ago; I love the color and it can also be used as a cross body. My Vera Wang sandals were on sale at Kohl’s for $19.00. They have spikes and a two-tone T-strap front; not very comfortable I came to find out, but oh so chic! Have a wonderful Monday all!

He Said:

This is a great summer look in my opinion. The shorts are amazing; I’m a Midwest guy so I love these short shorts (aka Daisy Dukes). What guy wouldn't love these shorts! The classic jean look with the browns of the belt and bag are beyond sexy. The top is just boring, I like its color and it is cute, but not bombshell sexy like the shorts. The same goes for the sandals. Being it is basically still summer, I would love to see her in these shorts again but with any tank top and heels instead. THAT would definitely be too much for most guys to handle.


Would you like to see his request; a tank top, shorts and heels as an upcoming outfit?
  
pollcode.com free polls 







0 comments:

Post a Comment