Basic Beige Blazer



She Said: 

This outfit is sophisticated sexy. I love this girlie peplum blouse from TJ Maxx; there are 2 buttons on each shoulder and a black and white draped print that make this top unlike other peplums(sorry no photos of the shoulders). Paired this top with a beige blazer from Forever 21, which I LOVE and is so versatile but will keep me warm if I get cold in the office. Love my wonderful fitted bootcut true religions and nine west pointed toe heels. This Taupe Hard bag is from Aldo and matches perfect with this business-like attire. XO

He Said: 

I like this outfit for a job interview or to go to work if you’re a lawyer… but no seriously I do actually like it for a regular work week outfit. It looks very professional to me and I like that, it tells me this women knows what she wants and where she’s going. So don’t even think about bullshitting her with any nonsense. And of course it’s still very sexy on top of all that.





0 comments:

Post a Comment