Hot Miami Styles Maxi Stripe Dress



She Said:

Happy Labor Day everyone! Yesterday I went to the fashion district, so I wanted to show you what I wore. It was unbelievably hot! This dress from Hot Miami Styles kept me cool throughout the whole day. I love the stripes and colors; I actually have another one with different colored stripes. My Lamb bag on sale from Nordstrom Rack matched color wise, and was small enough so I didn’t carry my life while walking around. I kept my makeup light with some Sephora lip gloss. The t-strap sandals are from Forever21. I had a wonderful time, hope you all enjoyed your weekend too! 


He Said:

I love the way this dress fits, it is nice and tight in all the right places. It makes her chest in particular look phenomenal. This bag looks to high school to me, it just looks like it should belong to a teenager, but… it looks great in combination with the dress. Overall this dress with its cut and colors looks amazing; we were defiantly drawing the looks while in downtown. It was a hot day but she was hotter in this outfit!











0 comments:

Post a Comment