Our Anniversary


She Said: 

It’s my boyfriend’s and my 6 year anniversary of knowing each other (crazy, how time flies.) Actually it was yesterday, September 10th! I didn’t post it then as the restaurant we wanted to try is closed on Mondays! So we saved it for tonight, and I am excited to go to dinner and share more photos later of our special night. I chose to get really girlie and pretty! I am obsessed with this flirty double down dress in teal multi from Tobi. The print is such fun and great for really any season. The Gabor heels by Steve Madden are light and chunky, perfect for this dress; I found them at Ross for $19.99. My Lauren clutch is by Hobo Bags: I love its tropical stitched print. I kept my jewelry light by wearing a just-because gift he gave me, my Tiffany carved heart necklace in onyx. I curled my hair and my makeup is a blend of purples and pinks. Thank you all for reading, have a wonderful day! I will share more photos from our special night later. XO 

Update: Below are 2 photos from dinner!


He Said: 

Tonight is six years! I can’t believe how time flies! And she looks more amazing than the day I met her. I love how the colors pop in this dress! Of course I think the heels are almost more than I can handle. The best part about this outfit is… surprise; not the heels but the black looking belt. I love how it separates the bold colors of the dress. And that clutch just works so well with the blues and greens of the dress. She looks better than I could ever imagine on our anniversary!








0 comments:

Post a Comment