Black Lace Romper




She Said: 

I do love black lace; it’s breathable, elegant, and movable. I also like rompers, they are easy you just throw them on and you are good to go but this particular one is a mission to put on and take off, which is really the only negative I have to say about it. The cognac belt is cute, not very functional but I think it makes this lace romper look that much better. I purchased this in Las Vegas while on vacation; I wear it with my fedora hats but today kept my hair straight and opted not to wear a hat. (similar here) I love my Piperlime final sale wedges, which were only $19.00! Hope you like this easy to put together look! XO


He Said: 

I really, really love this outfit. It’s tight to the body, black and it’s lace! So attractive, the one piece is so hot it reminds me a little of what J.LO would wear. I even love those shoes, double buckles, sexy and very tall. I am at a loss for words. I would have to look really hard to find anything wrong, and I especially love her hair.




My love took this photo, I thought it was so beautiful, we wanted to share it with you all! <3 Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment