Fresh Mint

She Said: 

This outfit makes me think of tea parties when I was younger. All my friends in elementary school would get all dressed up and have cake, get dressed up and have a little party. The chiffon dress is delicate and soft, unlike yesterdays post. I love the mint color, it looks amazing on anybody. The style of the dress is ideal for outdoors or in air conditioned restaurants because it has sleeves. I do love mint and taupe together, therefore they are today’s colors! I wanted to wear these beautiful mint/white drop chandelier earrings but they are a tad heavy so I won’t be wearing them all day, OUCH! I adore this skinny belt in taupe from Nordstrom Rack. It adds color separation to the dress where the cinching is placed, which is not that attractive; and it’s the only thing I don’t like about this dress. I chose my Juice Couture bag with bling and fringe tassels in taupe; it is a signature style and girlie. Lastly, I chose the wedges that I love and I know that he loves! Keeping neutrals with a bright color always looks classic, but next time I may add a bright blazer and heels with this dress. The mint dress stands out, and it makes me I feel pretty and witty and gay. Okay I’m turning West Side Story on you, but I am obviously ready for teatime anytime! Happy Friday everyone, wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 

He Said: 
I have to be honest. I don’t like this outfit at all. From the second I saw her with this outfit on and before taking these photos I knew I hated the dress. It looks like something your grandma would wear to bed; it resembles a nightgown. I do like the belt and the shoes, and then again I do not like the bag. It reminds me of high school, and it looks like something a young girl would use, not a grown woman. The funny part is I bought that bag for her! But I just don’t think it works with many clothes/outfits. Overall this outfit is just not one of my favorites. Here you have a girl’s bag with grandma’s pajamas and any one of those two things overshadows the hotness of the shoes.





0 comments:

Post a Comment