Linen Maxi Dress


She Said: 

Wish I could have gone to NYFW, but catching up on fashion trends online, reading real time tweets and browsing fellow bloggers' inspirational photos of their experiences was nearly as much fun! I hope to go someday, but for now I have my blog as an outlet for my fashion addiction.  Our Southern California weather has been up and down lately and, mostly because of that, I wanted something today both summery and warm. I picked out my super comfortable with pockets linen maxi dress from Hot Miami Styles, which can be a dress or worn as a skirt with a top over it. My black cardigan is light-weight, breathable and brings a bit of fall texture to this outfit. I chose a fedora because I like hats with maxi dresses. I chose to wear a lot of gold arm candy and my over-sized lion ring, all from Forever 21. Instead of a pop of color I chose a pop of animal print, with my Sam Edelman Hamilton sandals, which I adore! Have a great Thursday all! XO

 He Said:

This outfit looks very casual and bland. This seems to be something you wear when you run errands and don’t want a lot of attention on yourself. She looks very relaxed in this dress though. I love straw hat, and the bow on the hat is very cute. The footwear adds a little spice, but the colors and garments are unexciting. Overall she looks calm and stress-free but it doesn’t stand out to me at all. It needs something to make it electrifying and it just doesn’t have that. Maybe tomorrow’s choice will be better.






0 comments:

Post a Comment