Linen Coral Blazer with Neutrals


She Said:
I know today’s colors are not very fall-like, but I feel confident these can be worn year around. Coral is a great way to add a bright statement to dark hues and white pants look amazing with any style boot for fall. I’m totally infatuated with these ultra skinny, creamy white Jbrand jeans. The name of the color makes them sound like a dessert. Sophisticated, super white and seductive they go with everything. I am usually drawn to bootcut white pants, so I am happy to add these to my overflowing drawers of jeans. The blazer is an essential item; it is breathable linen, three quarter length and fundamental as a light jacket or a pop of color. Here is a similar one from boohoo.com. Sticking with calming neutrals, this ruffle flap with a zipper front top, from Marshalls ties it all in. These heels were a mission to find. I first searched for slide heels, which were too expensive or chunky. I fell in love with these from Shoes.com. Loving the sun we are having but ready to whip out my boots, aren’t you? Happy Tuesday, have a great day! 

He Said: 
I love all the colors in this outfit, they remind me a little of Miami. I don’t normally see her wearing skinny jeans and I have to say this is a nice change. Not a lot of shoes look better than a nice high heel when paired with skinny jeans. The bright white next to the coral looks amazing. With an outfit like this you have to wear heels; it would just look bland with anything else. I am not usually a fan of ruffles, like the ones on this top, but these are OK as my eyes are distracted by the bright jacket and sexy jeans/heels. This outfit looks very sophisticated and sexy at the same time. Might need to take a trip to Miami!





0 comments:

Post a Comment