Military: Saluting Fashion

She Said:


Instead of being forced to wear a military uniform, I/we are drawn to buying soldier-like garments as our everyday wear! No rules here, I think this is wonderful. It adds roughness, makes a uniform fashionable and can be worn year-round. This Guess military dress in army green is very fitted, with large chest pockets and rolled sleeves, and was inspired by an actual uniform. It is lightweight, unlike the usual leather jacket. This one has snap button closers, a stand up collar with belt loops and a finished hemline. Bold, black and sleek, this Forever 21 gem screams FALL! I really wanted to wear my recent ankle boots, not combat boots as expected, but my chunky heeled suede bad boys! This adds a little softness to the outfit with the simplicity of the boot and my curled hair pulled back. A burgundy Hobo clutch is just what I needed, to go with army green attire. The best part about this ensemble is the jewelry he gave me - Gucci dog tags, how much more military can I get! Do you like the military trend, tell us below. Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!


How do you feel about military fashion?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
He Said: 

This is one of my favorite outfits to date, partly because I helped pick out the pieces. A weird thing about this outfit is, I don’t necessarily like all the parts by themselves but together, how she paired them, is so sexy. I think if you are going to wear something like this you cannot take off your jacket, it just doesn’t look as pleasing as you will see below. The boots are very sexy with the military style dress, and to heat things up more, she paired this all with a Gucci dog tag necklace I bought her. This is very close to a uniform and just as a lot of girls like a man in uniform; the opposite is true for many men. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment