70’s Inspired Leopard


She Said: 

I am loving leopard lately; it’s trendy and goes with black, always! I grabbed these high waisted bow shorts recently in store for FREE during the buy one sale item get one free at Foreign Exchange... Go check it out! The top was a steal at TJ Maxx, the cut out flowers on the back and bottom are so delicate. This outfit is perfect for the end of summerL. I love these Urban Behavior wedges because I can pretty much run in them if I have to; love the wicker sole and the dark chocolate brown straps. I feel feminine and relaxed. XO


He Said: 

I like the cut of the top and its unusual pattern, it fits her well. The shoes are great and blend well with the top and necklace. Now for the bad, don’t get me wrong I like leopard print as much as the next guy, but for some reason I can’t stop thinking that these shorts are pajamas. They look like they should be worn to bed or she just got out of bed and threw on a top and some heels.

Do you think these shorts are fashionable like She Said, or do you agree with He Said stating they look like pajamas?
  
pollcode.com free polls 







0 comments:

Post a Comment